18 May 2015

Hello, world






My name is Andréa. I am a French 21 year old student, and I will be sharing my passion for fashion on this blog, as well as make-up, hair and lifestyle tips.
I hope you will like it and let me know if you have any questions!

Here are a few shots of my first outfit.










There isn't a single detail that I don't like about this top. I fall in love with anything made of lace, especially sleeves, I think it looks so pretty on the arms. The cutout details on the shoulders and the turtle neck just make it even more special. I think it is so elegant and flattering! I paired it this this mesh bodycon skirt and my trusty chunky ankle boots from Sammydress to keep a body-hugging and straight silouhette.



Lace-sleeved top: Sheinside
Mesh bodycon skirt: Yesstyle
Sunglasses: Dresslink
Chunky ankle boots: Sammydress






Love,
Andréa

No comments:

Post a Comment