2 Jul 2015

Korean beauty haul



As a huge fan of Korean beauty products, let me introduce you to my new babies! I haven't been using these for long, but still long enough to give you my first impressions about them.

I purchased all of the products on Cosmetic Love, they have a wide range of Korean beauty products and ship internationally for free (and the shipping is quite fast, less than ten days from Korea to Europe), so I recommend it to all Korean beauty lovers!



The first product I want to talk about is probably my favourite one. It is the Air Cotton Make Up Base in mint colour by The Face Shop. It is actually my first time using a make up base (uuhh that's bad), and now I understand why all beauty gurus say it is essential! I needed a green base because I have a very pale, acne prone and sensitive skin, so I tend to have some rednesses on my face, and this mint primer does a really great job at covering them.


As you can see, it is a very pale shade of green, so it also makes the face brighter (if not paler) and gives a dewy finish and a healthy glow to the skin, which I really enjoy. I think it also helps my face makeup to stay longer, and it contains SPF, so I really can't complain about this primer!



Then, I want to talk about this It's Skin Babyface Pore Powder. I have to say that I am a big fan of the Babyface collection, so I was kind of excited to try out this pore powder. It comes in a small, cute packaging, which is great to carry with me for touch ups.


It also comes with a small sponge, how cute is this little guy? It is tiny, but once again, really convenient for touch ups. 
I think it does a good job at setting my foundation, but if you are looking for completely matte finish, this product is not for you. Even though it prevents the skin to become oily (well, I am more on the dry side, but with the current boiling hot weather, I noticed that it also protects the makeup from sweat), but leaves a dewy finish. I know it is not everyone's cup of tea, but I think it leaves a healthy glow on the skin and that is what my skin needs! 


Here is another product from the Babyface line by It's Skin (I am a little obsessed): I introduce you to the Babyface Petit Mascara (what a cute name! It's the French girl talking hehehe). It comes in three different types: curling, volume and clear. I chose to try out the voluming one because, well, I wanted more volume in my lashes. 


First of all, I fell in love with the packaging. It comes in such a cute packaging, it is a little black tube, wish is so unique in my opinion. There is nothing extraordinary about the wand, but it makes the application good enough for me.


As you can see, it does make a difference and makes my lashes longer and thicker, but it is still pretty natural and that is what I was looking for. As for the lasting power, I have nothing to complain about. I usually go for waterproof mascaras because otherwise, they tend to transfer on the eyelids by the end of the day, but this one stays all day long!

Finally, here is the collagen Oh Happy Day hand cream by Etude House. When I got it, I was a little surprised by how small it is, but in the end it is a good thing: it stays in my handbag's emergency beauty pouch, it is really convenient to bring everywhere with me. I chose the collagen one because, well, it is never too early to start caring about aging, especially when it comes to your hands. It is really mosturising and smells good. And the packaging is so colourful and happy! It stays true to Etude House's spirit haha.

So this is it for my Korean beauty haul, I hope this was helpful to you and do not hesitate to leave me your impressions!



Love,
Andréa

5 comments:

  1. what a great haul! thanks for sharing!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great products !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the haul, love the products<3 do you want to support each other by following each other?:) please let me know if you are interested so I can follow you right back

    kisses
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3 Of course I am interested, your blog is so nice, I just started following you! :)

      xx

      Andrea

      Delete