25 Aug 2015

Summer adventures (Part 2)


I had the oportunity to go on vacation this summer, so I spent one week on the French West coast with my mum. This small break was very soothing for my mind, soul and body at the same time, as  it was one of those moments when time and space don't exist. I eat when I'm hungry, sleep when I am tired, go out when I want some fresh air, walk barefoot in the sand, swim in the ocean, and the rest doesn't matter. I also got to spend some quality time with my beloved mum, which I always enjoy a lot. Now I feel more prepared for another (fifth!) year at university, even if I still have some time to spend at home before I go back. I think I've talked anough already, so I will let you have a look at some shots I took while I was there.




My suitcase basically looked like a bag of candies!



Gloomy weather and souvenirs from WWII.







Working, but not in the worst conditions..! My balcony was right in front of the sea *-*





Mom bought some cute desserts. And she said she found a way to make me eat some pigs hahaha


What did you do this summer? Let me know, I'm curious :)

Andréa

4 comments: